Featuring 2×4 colour dual CMYK for the sharpest images at the highest speeds, the Lightbar RF-640 uses the latest solvent-UV ink chemistry to deliver scratch and chemical resistance that’s considerably superior to latex inks. Solvent-UV inks also cover far more square metres per litre. In service running costs are much lower than some latex printers too. Roland print heads are designed to last for years not just a few litres. Whether it’s indoor displays or outdoor promotions. Vehicle, retail or exhibition graphics. Banners or backlit signs. When the application demands excellent print definition, vibrant colours and long term durability, you can rely on Lightbar to deliver an instantly usable, immediately durable print solution.
- 1625mm (64″) wide format digital printer
- The Lightbar unit features a stationary, low energy, UV lamp
- Uses UV LIGHT inks – available in 440ml cartridges
- 2×4 Colour (dual CMYK) ink configuration
- Roland Ink Switching System adds greater production capability
- Mirrored CMYKKYMC print heads
- Prints up to 1440dpi resolution
- Includes VersaWorks RIP software
- Includes a powered take-up system that supports heavy media rolls up to 50kg
- Includes an Introductory or Intermediate Digital Print Course held at the Roland DG Academy
- Includes Roland Intelligent Pass Control for high quality prints at speed
- Includes Roland OnSupport for unattended remote monitoring of the printer
- Printer Assist iPad* app allows remote management of common printer functions
- Compatibility with Roland GX series cutters for a complete print then cut solution
- Includes a one year full parts and labour Partner Solutions Warranty, delivered by RolandCare.
* iPad is a trademark of Apple, Inc.