The LEJ-640FT offers the widest variety of applications to businesses looking to expand into flatbed technology, from personalised goods, industrial marking services to alternative signage production. With up to 150mm/6 inches of height available for printing, and a 1606mm x 2490mm (63.25” x 98”) print area*1, as well as an impressive weight limit of 100kg, the applications for the LEJ-640FT are only limited by you and your client’s imaginations; from POS displays to packaging prototypes, creative signage and high volume personalised products, all available with amazing special effects textures to add another dimension to your work.
With Roland DG’s quadruple zone vacuum technology, the ability to set various origin points on the bed enables the LEJ-640FT to increase the production workflow throughput speeds by reloading one origin point while another continues to print – therefore increasing output within the same space as traditional flatbeds. Independent motors allow for perfect, precision printing alignment time and time again without any reduction in quality or print tracking, on a wide range of rigid and flexible substrates or objects including PVC, polyurethane, polystyrene, polypropylene, cardboard, metals, fluted and corrugated boards, wood and acrylics*2.
The LEJ-640FT runs from a single phase 220V AC, 50/60Hz 32 Amp socket and does not require a compressor to function; ideal when your workspace is at a premium. Combine that advantage with the included Hand Panel, and the LEJ-640FT offers high levels of control without a loss of movement; and makes a two-step workflow that much easier to work with – the perfect solution for a busy, creative print shop where time and manpower is at a premium.
*1 1606x2440mm (63.25×96) with Gloss/White
*2 Certain media may require print primer
• Unsurpassed media compatibility for materials up to 150mm / 6-inches thick and 100 kilograms / 220lbs
• Powerful, quad zone vacuum system keeps materials flat
• Advanced ECO-UV ink in CMYK plus White and Gloss
• Dual-gear independant motors for precision registration
• Handy Panel Controller for convenient printer operation and status monitoring
• Replaceable felt print surface for substrate protection
• Dual sensors for automatic media thickness detection and head protection
• VersaWorks® RIP software included
• Roland OnSupport™ sends production updates via emai
• RolandCare Silver Warranty included