Inspection / Service – What’s included?
- Inkjet print heads are cleaned and checked for condition and alignment
- Motors are checked to ensure they are within life and in good condition
- Cap tops, dampers as required, wipers, wiper scrapers and mist pads are changed
- All belts are checked for tension and condition
- Encoders are cleaned and calibrated
- All upgrades to firmware and Roland software are undertaken
- All parts that are end of their life are replaced e.g. the scan motor
- Print and cut accuracy is checked and adjusted if needed
- Cutting strip and blades are checked
- Internal reports are reviewed for any potential issues
Complete the form below and we’ll contact you with more information about service options for your printer.