With the LEJ-640, you can print CMYK, white and clear using Roland’s robust ECO-UV ink. Use white ink on a variety of clear and coloured media for text and graphics that stand out. Layers of clear ink can finish your graphics with three-dimensional decorative patterns and embossing to produce stand-out graphics with dramatic effects, perfect for premium brands.
• 64″ wide hybrid UV-LED inkjet printer ◦ Roll-to-roll mechanism for handling roll media
◦ Rear and front folding tables support rigid materials up to a 13 mm thick, including 8′ x 4′ (1220 x 2440mm) sheets
• Choose from three ultra-durable ECO-UV ink configurations: ◦ CMYK + White + Clear
◦ CMYK + White + White
◦ CMYK + Clear + Clear
• Layered clear ink produces unique textures and finishes, including matt and gloss varnish and embossing effects
• Choose from hundreds of media options, including synthetic papers, BOPP, PE, PET film, corrugated cardboard, foam board (Foamex®), Gatorfoam®, aluminium composite (DiBond®) and more
• Includes VersaWorks RIP software. Latest features include built-in PANTONE® spot colour library and predictive ink usage calculator and alert.
• Maximum1440x1440 dpi image quality for fine quality and crisp, bright text
• Print speeds up to 12.4 sqm/hr
• Automated white ink circulation system reduces ink waste
• Safe, long-lasting and low-heat LED lamps cures ink instantly
• Includes Roland OnSupport for unattended monitoring of the printer
• Includes a one year on-site full parts and labour RolandCare Silver warranty for ultimate peace of mind.