Roland’s CutStudio software comes included with the CAMM-1 GS-24 which enables users to enlarge, reduce, reposition, rotate and mirror artwork. It also cuts enlarged vectors as crisp as the original size and cuts TrueType® fonts without outlining. With cutting edge capabilities and unmatched reliability, backed by a two-year RolandCare warranty, the GS-24 is Roland’s best desktop cutter ever.
• Perfect for cutting sign making vinyl, paint mask, reflective vinyl, window film, flock, heat transfer films, sandblast material and more
• Efficiently cuts at speeds of up to 500mm/sec, providing maximum productivity
• Overlap cutting (up to 10 times), for cutting thicker media like magnetic materials
• Accepts media from 50mm up to 700mm wide
• Perforated cutting function makes it easy to create labels and decals ready for individual sale
• Quadralign optical registration system for cutting pre-printed graphics
• Maximum downforce of up to 350g to cut through even the toughest materials
• Roland CutStudio software (included) allows you to cut TrueType® fonts without the need for outlining and a vectorisation tool generates cut lines from any JPEG or Bitmap image
• Optional stand available
• Includes a two year on-site full parts and labour RolandCare silver warranty for ultimate peace of mind.