Featuring 2×4 colour dual CMYK for the sharpest images at the highest speeds, the DURAUV 1600 printer delivers dry and durable print that’s ready to apply or laminate the second it leaves the printer. DURAUV inks also deliver more metres per litre than solvent or latex ink technologies. Using light not heat to cure the inks means that running costs are much lower than other printers in the same class. If you’re looking for an affordable printer for indoor displays or outdoor promotions, retail or exhibition graphics, banners or backlit signs; and your customers are demanding excellent print quality, long term durability and fast delivery times; the DURAUV 1600 ticks all the boxes.
- 1625mm (64″) wide format digital printer
- DURAUV print technology features two low energy, UV LED lamps
- Uses DURAUV inks – UV cured inks supplied in 500ml cartridges
- 2×4 Colour (dual CMYK) ink configuration
- Roland Ink Switching System adds greater production capability
- Mirrored CMYKKYMC print heads
- Prints up to 1440dpi resolution
- Includes VersaWorks Dual RIP software
- Includes a powered take-up system that supports heavy media rolls up to 50kg
- Includes Roland Intelligent Pass Control for high quality prints at speed
- Includes Roland OnSupport for unattended remote monitoring of the printer
- Printer Assist iPad* app allows remote management of common printer functions
- Compatibility with stand alone cutters for a complete print then cut solution
- Includes a one year full parts and labour warranty, delivered by CSL Digital.
* iPad is a trademark of Apple, Inc.