Two latest generation FlexFire printheads deliver more print per pass with exceptional quality. You can automatically print and cut graphics all on the same device, removing the need for manual intervention. And the SG features a brilliant ‘clean hands’ ink system with 500ml ink pouches which fit quickly and neatly into reusable holders for no mess and less waste.
TrueVIS eco-solvent technology offers virtually unmatched media compatibility for maximum profit-making potential. Plus, the new cut carriage and blade holder on the SG deliver increased downforce and accuracy so you can work with a wider variety of media for an almost infinite range of money-making opportunities.
Produce a huge range of outdoor and indoor applications including signs, banners, stickers, garment personalisation, window and wall graphics, vehicle graphics and much more. Dependent on print mode, the TrueVIS SG series is up to 60% faster than VersaCAMM SP-i series
With the Roland DG Mobile Panel you can manage the functions of the SG printer/cutter with your smartphone or tablet using a Bluetooth connection*. Receive status updates and manage production, cleaning functions and queue test prints while working in remote range of your machine.
**Tablet/smartphone not included with printer package.
- 54″ and 30″ inkjet digital printers with integrated precision contour cutting
- NEW FlexFire print head technology – capable of a maximum resolution of 900×900 dpi with 3 different dot sizes for super high quality graphics.
- NEW TrueVIS Ink technology in a 4 colour CMYK ink configuration awarded with GREENGUARD Gold safety certification
- FlexFire printheads and TrueVIS INK work in harmony for amazing vibrant colours, a high gloss finish and razor sharp graphics
- NEW cut carriage and blade holder for increased downforce and accuracy
- NEW rigid chassis design for minimal vibrations and optimum printing and cutting accuracy
- NEW Roland VersaWorks Dual RIP with both postscript & PDF RIP engine for improved image reproduction with layers and transparencies
- Incredibly easy-to-use technology, including Roland DG Mobile Panel Software – control your printer from your phone or tablet via a Bluetooth connection
- Produce a huge range of outdoor and indoor applications including signs, banners, stickers, garment personalisation, window and wall graphics, vehicle graphics and more
- Includes a one year on-site full parts and labour RolandCare Silver warranty for ultimate peace of mind
- Includes a free place on an Introduction or Intermediate Digital Print course held at the Roland DG Academy