Based on a Roland RF640 chassis, Colorific’s UV Light inks are the star turn in the latest print only engine, which offers the vivid colours expected from solvent with the resistance and durability associated with UV-curable options. Crucially, outgassing is eliminated, meaning that output is immediately dry and ready for application, providing distinct time advantages for print houses and their customers alike. Concurrently, the production cost for a square metre of print using Colorific’s SUV formula is dramatically reduced.
Combined with the reality of same-day turnaround capability, the UV640Plus incorporates the latest print-head technology, furnishing users with superior resolutions reaching up to 1,440dpi in high-quality mode. Production mode allows for upto 28sq m/hour, making banner and billboard jobs a cinch – and ready to hang the minute they come off the printer.
– Print only, four-colour, dual CMYK inkjet printer
– 64” maximum print width
– Uses Colorific unique UV Light Ink in 440cc cartridges
– Maximum print speed of upto 28m²/hr
– Achieves outstanding image quality up to 1440 x 1440 dpi
– Unlike many other printer manufacturers, Roland include their powerful and intuitive VersaWorks RIP software with every printer purchase, so you’re ready to start printing from day one without extra expense and added hassle
– Vertical ink cartridges saves valuable space and allow for easy replacement
– Automated take-up system for overnight and unattended printing
– Supports heavy media rolls up to 40kg
– Includes a one year full parts and labour Colorfic warranty for ultimate peace of mind
– Includes Intelligent Pass Control™ for high quality prints at speed
Some of the key benefits for the latest ink technology are; Viable cost-effective alternative to Latex, Vivid colour with a durable high-gloss finish. For more key benefits click here. The UV lightbar system, with speeds up to 28 sqm /ph not only offers reduced ink costs, its instant drying nature with no gassing off required enables production to cut down on lead times by up to 24 hours increasing productivity.
Colorific UV-Light is a next-generation ink technology that combines the benefits of Eco-Solvent inks with the benefits of UV-Curable inks. UV-Light is available as a rapid and cost-effective upgrade for most existing solvent printer platforms. The time is right for UV-Light.