VersaCAMM VS-i wide format printer/cutters achieve stunning results across a world of applications including signs, banners, posters, stickers, labels, decals, vehicle wraps, window graphics, exhibition displays, fine art posters, floor graphics, point-of-sale displays, packaging prototypes and heat transfers for garment decoration.
- Wide format inkjet digital printer with integrated precision contour cutting
- Available in three sizes:
- VS-640i – 64” (1625mm)
- VS-540i – 54” (1370mm)
- VS-300i – 30” (760mm)
- Uses Roland’s new, virtually odourless, high-definition ECO-SOL MAX ink
- 5 ink configurations available*²:
- Dual CMYK (CMYKKYMC)
- CMYKLcLm + Light Black
- CMYKLcLm + White + Metallic
- CMYKLcLm + Light Black + White
- CMYKLcLm + Light Black + Metallic
- Includes VersaWorks RIP software. Latest features include built-in PANTONE® spot colour library and predictive ink usage calculator and alert.
- Optional dryer unit available
- Automated ink circulation system reduces ink waste
- Includes a one year on-site full parts and labour RolandCare Silver warranty for ultimate peace of mind
- Includes a free place on either our Introduction to Digital Print or Intermediate Digital Print course held at the Roland DG Academy
- Includes Roland OnSupport™ for unattended monitoring of the printer.
*¹ The Roland VersaCAMM is the best-selling wide-format inkjet printer for durable graphics. Source: InfoTrends, 2009 – 2013
*² Once ink has been installed, it is not possible to change to an alternate ink configuration.